Reflect your the documents approval process of your organization by defining a series of document status. In the Repository Administration the Status Manager lets you…
Add a new status
- Choose the language in which you want to define the status with the drop down field Current language.
- Enter the name of the status in the text area and click Add.
Be aware: The lower most item determines the status where a diagram can be published. I.e. when trying to export a diagram to HTML the user receives a notification that the diagram is not yet released for publication.
Define the order of status
- Mark a status you would like to move.
- Click on the arrow buttons on the right to move the marked status up or down.
Translate your status into other languages
You have the possibility to define your status in German, English, French and Japanese. As described above you start to define different status in one language and then translate them into the other languages, as described as follows:
- Choose the language you want to define in the drop down field Current language and the original language in Base language. Now in the list of status, the original language is displayed in the row Base language and the
- In the row Current language you double click on a status you want to translate and overwrite the old expression with the new one.
- Click Enter to close the transaction.
- Do steps 2-3 for all the other status.