Verbindung zu Oracle Repository schlägt fehl
In order to connect to an Oracle database, some additional drivers may be needed.
- From the Oracle website, download the ODAC client that supports your Oracle Database. For versions 9.2, 10.1, 10.2, 11.1, and 11.2 you may use the links below. The smaller packages with Xcopy Deployment will suffice:
- Install the ODAC client following the instructions provided within the download file („readme“). Make sure to add the Oracle directories to the system PATH environment variable as indicated in the instructions.
- After the installation, open the Oracle install directory (default is „C:oracle“) and navigate to the sub directory „odp.netbin4“.
- Copy the file „Oracle.DataAccess.dll“
- Open the Process Modeler installation directory. [Where is it?]
- Replace the existing „Oracle.DataAccess.dll“ file with the one you have just copied from the Oracle directory.
- After restarting Visio you should be able to connect to the Oracle repository.